Boundaries — whether physical or emotional, seen or unseen — define our values, our relationships, our lives. They can offer protection and structure, as well as the opportunity to push beyond our limits. We invite artists to submit 2D and 3D works that speak to the theme of “boundaries” for our 6th annual juried exhibit. Where do you “draw the line”?
The entries will be juried by a 6 Bridges Gallery committee of artists in various media
- All media accepted except video. 2D art must be wired and ready to hang. (No sawtooth hangers).
- Small pedestals will be provided for 3D pieces.
- Artists must provide any other special equipment to display work.
- Maximum size — including frame — is 40” in any direction.
- Work must be recent (within 5 years).
- All work must be for sale. Gallery retains 40% commission on work that is sold.
- Please include a statement expressing how your work speaks to the theme of “Boundaries.”
- 6 Bridges Gallery Award
- People’s Choice Award
$15 for one image
$25 for two images
$35 for three images
Entry does not guarantee acceptance. Accepted work will be posted on our website.
May 1, 2022
Notification of acceptance
June 1, 2022
Delivery of work*
Saturday, June 18, Noon – 5 pm
Sunday, June 19, Noon – 4 pm
Wednesday, June 22 – Saturday, August 13, 2022
Saturday, June 25, Time TBA
Pick up work*
Saturday, August 13, 5 pm – 7 pm
Sunday, August 14, Noon – 4 pm
* We regret that we are not able to accept work that is shipped, nor are we able to store or ship artwork.
Questions? Email us! 6BridgesGallery@gmail.com