November 16 – December 24
Extended holiday hours start November 30
Exceptional Gifts for Everyone on Your List!
Our Holiday Market is back and better than ever! We’ve added new artisans and expanded our selection of ceramic wares, fabric accessories, ornaments, and home decor.
Everything in our gallery is hand-made by local artisans. When you shop with us, you truly support your local economy — and since our storefront is staffed by our artist members, you have the opportunity to learn a bit about who we are, what we do, and what inspires us.
Holiday Market Hours:
November 16 – November 26:
Wednesday – Saturday: 10:00 – 5:00
November 30 – December 24:
Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 – 5:00
Maynard Annual Holiday Sip & Stroll:
Join us for this fun, family event on Saturday, December 3, 6:00 – 8:30 pm, sponsored by the Maynard Business Alliance. Enjoy music, refreshments and decorated storefronts.
We offer something for everyone:
- ArtSpace posters and greeting cards (proceeds benefit ArtSpace)
- Ceramics—functional and decorative
- Children’s books
- Decorative painted boxes
- Fabric accessories
- Fine art/photography trivets
- Fine art prints
- Giftable fine art, photography and prints
- Gift bags for wine
- Glass ornaments
- Greeting cards
- Handbound books
- Hand knitted items
- Holiday ornaments
- Holiday cards
- Home decor
- Maynard Massachusetts: A Brief History, by the Sesquicentennial Committee (Available only at 6 Bridges Gallery!)
- Quilted table runners
- Sculpture—perfect for tabletops or shelves
- Silk floral arrangements
- Silk scarves
- Stocking stuffers $25 and under
- Tabletop art
- Tote bags and pouches
- Watercolor paintings
- Wee figurines
- Wood cutting boards
And much more!
Thank you for shopping local!