Call to Artists
Surfaces are not always what they seem. They can tell their own story, or mask what lies through the surface. We invite artists to submit 3D and 2D works that speak to the theme of “Through the Surface” for our fourth annual juried exhibit.
The entries will be juried by a 6 Bridges Gallery committee of artists in various media.
- All media accepted except video. 2D art must be wired and ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers).
- Small pedestals will be provided for 3D pieces.
- Artists must provide any other special equipment to display work.
- Maximum size is 40″ in any direction. Work must be recent (within 5 years).
- All work must be for sale; gallery retains 40% commission on work that is sold.
- 6 Bridges Gallery Award, which includes an opportunity for a solo show in early 2020. To qualify for the solo show you will need a cohesive body of about 20 works. Our staff will work with you to curate your exhibit.
- People’s Choice Award
Enter online at:
May 1, 2019
$15 for one image
$25 for two images
$35 for three images.
Entry does not guarantee acceptance. Accepted work will be posted on our website.
Notification of acceptance
Delivery of work*
June 29, 10 am – 6 pm
June 30, Noon – 4 pm
July 9 – August 17
July 13, 7 – 9 pm
Pick up work*
August 18, 10 am – 4 pm
* We regret that we are not able to accept work that is shipped, nor are we able to store or ship artwork.
Questions? Email us! 6BridgesGallery@gmail.com