We invite artists to submit work for our third annual juried show:
The Power of Art
Art transcends. It ignites our senses, arousing our inner-most thoughts and feelings.
It nourishes humanity and connects us to the world in which we live.
We invite invite artists to submit works that speak to “The Power of Art.”
The entries will be juried by a 6 Bridges Gallery committee of artists in various media.
- All media accepted except video. 2D art must be wired and ready to hang (no sawtooth hangers).
- Small pedestals will be provided for 3D pieces.
- Artists must provide any other special equipment to display work.
- Maximum size is 40″ in any direction. Work must be recent (within 5 years).
- All work must be for sale; gallery retains 40% commission on work that is sold.
- 6 Bridges Gallery Award, which includes an opportunity for a solo show in early 2019. To qualify for the solo show you will need a cohesive body of about 20 works. Our staff will work with you to curate your exhibit.
- People’s Choice Award
May 1, 2018
$15 for one image
$25 for two images
$35 for three images.
Entry does not guarantee acceptance. Accepted work will be posted on our website.
Notification of acceptance
Delivery of work*
July 7, 10 am – 6 pm
July 8, Noon – 4 pm
July 10 – August 11
July 14, 7 – 9 pm
Pick up work*
August 12, 10 am – 4 pm
* We regret that we are not able to accept work that is shipped, nor are we able to store or ship artwork.
Questions? Email us! 6BridgesGallery@gmail.com